What is Life Coaching ?
Life Coaching is a process of Personality Development focusing on various aspects of Life. A life coach provides a new perspective on its client’s personality. The enhancement in the personality is through Questioning, Observing, Encouraging, Supporting, and Motivating with constructive Feedback. A Life coach develops an accountability factor in the client’s personality to assist in meeting Life Goals.
These transformational life coaching process will help the client in:
- Attaining newness in their way of leading Life.
- Changing their thinking patterns
- Developing their confidence
- Increasing their motivation
- Adapting to their life changes
- Achieving what they strive for
Why life coaching ?
Life does not move on a straight railway track. There is no black and white in it. It is always the gray area- the area of challenges, the area of newness, the area of showing your strengths hiding your weaknesses, the area of which all of us are scared and fearful. It is when we need someone who could mentor and give guidance to work on our self-concept.
- A person can understand what they are going through and how they should handle it.
- A person can discuss and take suggestions and find a clear path.
- A person can learn to develop a strategy to control the present and future circumstances
This is where life coaching comes up. A life coach supports in not just achieving short term goals but also finds a purpose in life. The approach used by life coaches is always a personalized service based on an individual’s life experiences and expectations.
What’s the background process?
Know yourself, work on it ! Achieve what you want !
Basically, Life Coaching is not a one-night thing, it is an approach to work on self-concept, self-efficacy, self-regulation, self-esteem, and rigorous self-reflection.
- It is learning new strategies and looking at your life from a new perspective and finding silver linings between the contexts.
- It is not a one-time motivation but is an ongoing process where all of your energy, all of your dreams, all of your expectations from yourself are meant to be made.
- It is the self-enhancement journey that takes you on a path of knowing yourself better.
- It is a life changing coaching through the course of mindfulness and awareness about your thoughts that would empower your mind to take you on a road to achieve your goals.
What will happen after taking up a Life Coaching Process?
- You will definitely achieve a real sense of existence.
- You will evidently get a reason to live and believe in what you are doing.
- It will be easier to trust yourself, face challenges with full preparation and would strengthen you to make powerful decisions.
You are meant to be successful. You just need to define yourself, you just need to align yourself and you just need yourself fully into it.
How can you be benefited with Life Coaching?
Let’s understand it through the example of a person who wants to open up his own business. The career path a CEO takes is not easy, life coaching Process will give you insight into it.
- Coaching process enhances your courage, potentiality, and the value of your talent as that of a CEO of a company when he steps into the industry and wants to build a brand without the fear of failure.
- Moreover, it brings out change management skills in the person. As rightly said “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got.”— Tim Cooke, CEO of Apple. Life Coaching makes you the CEO of your own life events.
- Life coaching will help you in developing yourself as a brand. You will sense a new identity where you are no longer held back by your fears, society’s expectations, and you live your life the way you want it to be.
- You will gain a strategic approach to live in your present not stressing about the past or the future. You make your present much associated with what you have strived to become.
Life Coaching is a mixture of mentoring, counseling, consulting, and guiding all of your goals and giving them a shape in a form of a plan and continuously working on it to achieve them and not just dream about them.
As these changes disrupt people’s careers and their life, they will be redefining their identity, seeking meaning, creating new life changes, and learning new skills to approach can be helpful for them to survive through the process.
What’s the process approach of Life Coaches?
Present and Future Focused
- The primary goal of a life coach is to help a client look at where they are, where they want to be and how to really just get from point A to point B.
- The coach provides the expertise in the change process in goal attainment and in accountability which is effective regardless of whether the client is taking to lose weight, make changes in the business, learn a skill, or stop a bad habit.
- The Coach basically develops a sense of ownership that their clients are taking, a sense of empowerment when they leave the coach.
- As a responsible coach, he/she makes sure that Clients should get the required tools to be able to do the things that they need to and be successful in whatever it is that they are being coached on.